Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I bought my car seat covers, car FM transmitter and car air fresheners from Conrad Electronic UK

I just bought two heated car seat covers, a car FM transmitter and some car air fresheners from Conrad Electronic UK, the online shop has been such a life saver!

Since winter’s already set in for the year I knew commuting would become even harder, my car journey to and from the office is close to two hour, and that’s when the weather and road-works are on my side. Last year we had a few heavy snow falls, and it is so cold at the moment when I set out for work that buying the heated car seat covers was a simple and logical decision. They feel so comfortable that sometimes I feel it’s a shame that I have to get out of the car! And at only 15 pounds they were close to a steal. So affordable that I decided to buy a new Belkin car FM transmitter too! That should make the two hour jorney more enjoyable. And since it’s December and all, I bought some Christmassy looking car air fresheners also which I thought would pass around colleagues as gifts.

Many thanks go out to Conrad Electronic UK again and again for their top quality products, they have been perfect so far. I still love my car seat covers and my car FM transmitter, and the car air freshener have made my fellow office workers happier! Thanks Conrad UK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Twitter Bird Gadget